22 January 2011

Week 7.

This week has been tough, but I'm sure it's nothing like what I'll be dealing with when I'm all big and round. So, this week's symptoms are the same as last week, just more exaggerated. I am nauseous, tired (though it's getting a little better because I'm getting used to it), edgy and emotional, bloated, and constipated. :P Yesterday was the first time I threw up from the "morning sickness"- and at work, too. :( But I haven't thrown up before or since.

I am also getting quite sick of all the advice and opinions from well-meaning people. Not to mention, this week, I've dealt with a couple of women -recent mothers- who act like they are know-it-alls when it comes to being pregnant and raising children. It's frustrating and difficult (because I have very few pregnant or recent-mommy friends), but I've decided to cut those kinds of people out of my life, because I don't need any reason to doubt myself.

Speaking of doubt, I have been starting to get a lot more worried and scared about when Baby actually comes, especially when it comes to going back to work. Not only that, but I've been having some crazy dreams- one was about breastfeeding a little boy, and then the next night, I had one about breastfeeding a little girl. I wish I already knew what we were having! I can't wait to get started on the nursery (once known as "the guest room." :)

Also, did I mention that I have been craving breakfast foods and... bread pudding?!

Anyway, that's all I can think of for now. Maybe I'll add some more "preggers updates" later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love! <3

Bookmark and Share